GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Definitions stated in capital letters in the present “General Terms and Conditions” shall have the following meaning:
“Price” means the prices stated in Euros relating to online shopping on www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com operated by the Supplier. Prices for EU citizens with VAT respectively prices for non-EU citizens without VAT are also available.
“General Terms and Conditions” mean the equivalent of the present General Terms and Conditions as well as the amended versions thereof found under the link “Online Shop” relating to online shopping on web site www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com.
“Order” means a request form correctly filled in and submitted under the link “Online Shopping” relating to online shopping on webpage www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com. This order is the basis of the contract between the Parties.
“Customer” means a person who fills in the Order Form and buys the relevant Product.
“Delivery packaging” means boxes, packing goods the Products are delivered in respectively all the other goods attached to the Product (shoelaces, product bag).
“Supplier” means the seller of the Product who carries out the delivery. The Supplier’s obligations are specified in the II. part of the present General Terms and Conditions.
“Product” means the good marketed for online shopping available under the link “Online Shopping” on webpage www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com operated by the Supplier. Data on Products stated in the Web shop are for information purposes only and do not represent a binding offer.
“Confirmation” means the acceptance of the Order by the Supplier submitted by the Customer according to the present General Terms and Conditions.
“Web shop” means an online purchase possibility to be carried out under the link “Online Shopping” on web page www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com operated by the Supplier for online shopping purposes as well as all the relating sub links by which the Customer can purchase the relevant Products from the Supplier placing the order through an online application.
“Contact center” means a helping line maintained by the Supplier supplying information on the products available in the Web Shop respectively all the relating services. The Contact Center is subject to fees and is available from 10.00 to 17.00 every workday on telephone number +30 2108086773 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Parties state that the Contract of Sales is concluded between the Customer as buyer and the Supplier as seller on the basis of the present General Terms and Conditions in the process of purchase in the Web Shop. The relevant product can be purchased online under the link “Online Shop” on website www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com operated by the Supplier.
2. The Conditions of the purchase in the Web Shop may differ from and do not apply to purchases perfomed in other shops of the Supplier.
3. The Supplier: IOANNIS KARAGIORGOS HANDMADE SHOES
II. The Order Process
1. The order is considered as accepted if submitted via the link “WEB SHOP/ONLINE SHOP” found on webpage www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com operated by the Supplier under the conditions stated there after registration. When placing an order the Customer shall accept the conditions of the present General Terms and Conditions otherwise the order shall be regarded as void.
3. The compulsory data of the Order are as follows:
- specification of the required Products
- the amount of the ordered Product
- delivery address
- data of the Customer:
- in case the billing address is different from the one stated at the registration, the billing address shall apply.
- the price of the Product
4. Registration can be completed by providing all data required (name, availabilities, billing/delivery address in the process of placing an order). Having given the necessary data the Supplier shall send a confirmation to the e-mail address of the Customer verifying its registration as well as supplying information on how the Customer can change its data given at the registration later. After the confirmation of the registration the Customer can enter the Web Shop with his/her e-mail address and password stated at the registration.
To place an order the Customer shall fill in and submit the Order Form available under the link “Online Shop” on web site www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com as follows: selection of the product, adding it to basket, filling in the Order Form with all the relevant data and the billing/delivery address, the finalization/submitting of order, payment (can be made by bank card via redirection to the safe payment system of OTP), payment, after payment redirection to web site www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com, confirmation e-mail.
Having passed the order process the Customer submits a binding offer but the order shall be confirmed by the Supplier. In case the Supplier fails to send a confirmation within 48 hours the latest the offer of the Customer shall be non-binding. The Contract of Sales between the Customer and the Supplier is concluded when the Order has been confirmed.
5. In the event that the Order is not accepted by the Supplier or not accepted with the content stated on the Order Form it shall be provided in the Confirmation letter involving the conditions of the fulfillment of the Order by the Supplier. In this case the Customer is provided the opportunity to either accept or refuse the relevant conditions. If the Customer decides to accept the conditions, the Order shall be completed under the conditions stated in the Confirmation letter.
6. The Customer shall not have any claims against the above mentioned decisions of the Supplier. In case of the frustration of the Contract of sales between the Customer and the Supplier the transferred amount of money shall be returned within two work days by the Supplier.
III. TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. Prices attached to the Products are stated in Euros and related to the orders placed online in the Web Shop under the link “Online Shop” on web page www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com operated by the Supplier. In each case the Price of the Product represents one single product (in case of shoes it represents a pair of shoes). Sales published in the Web Shop are related solely and exclusively to orders placed via online in the Web Shop but not to purchases performed in other shops of the Supplier. The Price represents the consideration of the Product; the Customer shall be charged additional costs for the delivery stipulated in section IV.
3. The Price of the Product is considered as paid in full when the consideration of the relevant Product has been credited to the account of the Supplier.
4. The Costumer may not set off any claims it may have against the Supplier from the payment obligations due under other contracts against claims of the Supplier payable for the goods delivered under the present General Terms and Conditions.
IV. Fulfillment of Orders, Delivery
1. The condition for the fulfillment of the order is that the Price of the Product shall be credited to the bank account of the Supplier. The ordered Products are dispatched by TNT according to the terms and conditions as well as delivery fees relating to the contracts of delivery services stated under the link “Online Shop” on web page www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com to the address given on the Order Form. Upon delivering the Product the consignment note is attached to the ordered Product by the Supplier by which the delivery can be tracked. The Customer acknowledges that TNT is obliged to deliver the relevant Product exclusively, the Supplier is not liable for the delivery thereof and disclaims any liability relating to it. In case the Product is out of stock and/or is to be tailor-made the Price of the relevant Product shall be paid by bank card via the payment system available under the link “Online Shop” on web page www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com. The Order is considered as fulfilled by the Supplier when the Products stated on the Order Form are taken over by the Customer at the delivery address or the delivery of the Product is frustrated. The rules relating to the services of Products to the Customer including the conditions and consequences of the frustration of the services are also included in the rules relating to delivery services of TNTunder the sub link “Online Shop” on web page www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com. The Supplier states that in the event of the frustration of the delivery of the Product the Customer shall be liable for the frustration; the delivery shall be considered as performed and the Supplier may claim the Price of the Product and the Supplier disclaims any liability relating to the frustration of the delivery of the Product. In case in the relevant country any additional fee, such as custom fee is payable for the delivery of the Product the costs shall be borne by the Customer; the Supplier is not bound to pay any extra costs.
2. The risk relating to the Product passes to the Customer at the time of the handover-receipt or in case of the realization of the conditions for the frustration of the delivery of the Product.
V. CUSTOMER RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The Customer shall take over and simultaneously inspect the quality and the amount of the ordered Products immediately at the time stated in the Confirmation letter. In case of complaint the Customer shall inform the Supplier immediately by contacting the Contact Center without delay in a provable way.
2. Complaints on the amount of the Products can immediately be made after the receipt within maximum 48 hours. The Customer is entitled to make a complaint on the quality of the Products according to the rules and regulations on warranty and product guarantee of the Civil Code.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUPPLIER
1. The Supplier shall deliver the Product to the Customer in delivery packaging. The Orders are dispatched exclusively after the delivery fee has been credited to the bank account of the Supplier. After the delivery fee has been credited to the bank account of the Supplier it endeavors to dispatch the order within five work days from the date the order has been placed but the Supplier may decide to modify the time of the delivery stated in the Confirmation letter or to accept/confirm the order fully/partially respectively to refuse to accept it while considering the dispatch of other orders in progress. The Customer cannot set have any claims against the above mentioned decision of the Supplier. The Supplier shall inform the Customer on the delayed delivery. In connection with the delay the Customer cannot have any claims against the Supplier.
2. An electronic invoice shall be settled on the purchase and sent to the e-mail address of the Customer by the Supplier. Should the Customer have any complaint it shall be indicated to the Supplier within 2 days from the receipt via e-mail under the condition that any complaint relating to a properly settled invoice do not allow any moratorium to the Customer.
3. In case of return of the Product in conformity with section VIII. the Supplier is obliged to take back the Products purchased solely and exclusively from the Supplier.
4. The Supplier is not liable for any quality complaint in case the quality defect is caused by the improper use, delivery or storage of the relevant Product.
1. The Supplier warrants that the Products delivered to the Customer are suitable for human use and they are in accordance with the statutory Greek law.
2. After the receipt of the Products the Customer shall use them properly. The Customer shall be liable for any deterioration resulting from improper use and if it is found proved according to the Supplier’s decision the Product may not be taken back or taken back with a commensurate reduction of its Price.
IX. DATA PRIVACY AND PROTECTION
1. During their cooperation both the Customer and the Supplier are obliged to treat all information related to the other Party – especially but not exclusively to the business activity, business operation, financial data, products, prices, address, registered seat, availabilities and other personal data- with utmost confidentiality.
X. BRANDS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. Web page www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com operated by the Supplier and all graphics, logos, photos that can be seen on it respectively the Web page itself as a data basis are the intellectual properties of the Supplier that can be used solely and exclusively with the prior consent of the Supplier according to the statutory copyright regulations. The Customer is not entitled to use the brands and intellectual properties of the Customer in any forms.
XI. AMENDMENTS OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Any amendments made to the present General Terms and Conditions shall be stated on Web page www.ioanniskaragiorgos.com by the Supplier highlighting the current amendments. The modified conditions apply to Orders placed following the amendments set forth in the present General Terms and Conditions.
2. In case of the amendment of any legal condition concerning the present General Terms and Conditions the new regulations form an integral part of the present General Terms and Conditions automatically.
1. Should any dispute arise from the application of the present General Terms and Conditions or Order the Parties shall attempt to settle it amicably. The Customer shall accept the fact that complaints are mainly treated through the Contact Center.
2. In case the complaint cannot be settled by the Contact center the Parties submit themselves to the decision of the Court of Arbitration.
3. In case the dispute fails to be settled by arbitration, the Parties submit themselves exclusively to the jurisdiction of the District Court of Budaörs. If the District Court of Budaörs has no competence to settle the dispute Buda Environs Regional Court will act on the issue.
XIII. MISCELLANEOUS AND CLOSING PHRASES
1. In case of any differences between the present General Terms and Conditions as well as any written or unwritten contractual condition, trade practice or business deal of the Customer the conditions set forth in the current General Terms and Conditions shall govern.
2. The Customer shall not assign its Orders to a third Party without the prior consent of the Supplier.